Ort : Achern, Germany
For TDK-Lambda, a „power supply“ is more than just an electronic device. It is the heart of the customer‘s application and the core element for safety and reliability. With around 3.700 employees, TDK-Lambda is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of power supplies and belongs to the Japanese TDK Group, please also refer to www.tdk.com/corp/en/career.
The headquarter of TDK-Lambda Germany GmbH with around 100 employees is located in Achern and is home to administration, logistics and the important Power Plus division, where special solutions based on standard products are developed for customers.
For our global EU-IT Team we are recruiting a
European Reporting Specialist
whose main role will be to support and develop Business Intelligence reporting tools and other
programs and workflows for core applications and processes.
Tasks and responsibilities
• To support and develop BI reporting for core ERP applications and Microsoft Dynamics
• To support and develop middleware for core applications
• To be able to work independently whilst being part of a global team
Suitable candidates should have
• Experience in reporting tools
• Experience in MS Powershell Scripting
• Experience in SQL for integration with Oracle and SQL Server
• Experience in project management
Perfect candidates would offer one of the additional skills
• Experience of ERP systems
• Experience of Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 (Sales / Service)
• Experience of Domino Designer and LotusScript
• Experience of Microsoft Flow
• Experience of Visual Studio
• Experience of software development
• Other European language skills
You can expect a modern working environment, ergonomic workstations, a very cooperative
atmosphere, a 38.5-hour week on 4.5 days, flextime, further training as part of personnel development, company bicycle leasing, subsidy for private further training and health care measures, company supplementary health insurance.
Interested? Please send us your detailed application, preferably by e-mail, with salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by August 31, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.