Ort : Achern, Germany
For TDK-Lambda, a „power supply“ is more than just an electronic device. It is the heart of the customer‘s application and the core element for safety and reliability. With around 3.700 employees, TDK-Lambda is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of power supplies and belongs to the Japanese TDK Group, please also refer to www.tdk.com/corp/en/career.
The headquarter of TDK-Lambda Germany GmbH with around 100 employees is located in Achern and is home to administration, logistics and the important Power Plus division, where special solutions based on standard products are developed for customers.
For our global EU-IT Team we are recruiting a
European Process Specialist
whose main role will be to contribute, manage and support existing and future EU - IT systems around ERP processes.
Tasks and responsibilities
• ERP and PLM first and second level support
• ERP and PLM administration and maintenance
• ERP and PLM business process improvements
• Document reporting and management systems first and second level support
Suitable candidates should have
• Strong understanding of administrative processes and workflows in logistics, finance and
• Middleware experience incl. webservice
• Experience of application support in ERP and PLM
• Configuration & maintenance of archiving tools
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to motivate a team and communicate with all levels
• Excellent analytical and attention to detail
Perfect candidates would offer one of the additional skills
• Experience of Infor ERP-LN 10.x
• Oracle Cloud Administration (PLM)
• Experience of Hidox and Easy Archive
• Experience of Infor ION and Tibco Scribe
• Experience in project management
• Other European language skills
You can expect a modern working environment, ergonomic workstations, a very cooperative
atmosphere, a 38.5-hour week on 4.5 days, flextime, further training as part of personnel development, company bicycle leasing, subsidy for private further training and health care measures, company supplementary health insurance.
Interested? Please send us your detailed application, preferably by e-mail, with salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by August 31, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.