Helpful links to other internet based resources.
- Blogspot - Power Topics for Power Supply Designers
Power packed full of useful information on AC-DC Power Supplies and DC-DC Converters.
- Electronic Industries Association (EIA)
US based trade group
- European Power Supply Manufacturers Association (EPSMA)
Trade body website with access to useful publications
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
An independent US government agency. Regulates the use of the radio spectrum and telecommunications within (or originating in) the USA.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
A US based professional organisation. The IEEE develops standards of definitions, test methods, symbols, units and safety in the field of electrical science and engineering
- Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
Worldwide system for Conformity Testing and Certification of Electromechanical Equipment and Components (IECEE)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
Industry trade organisation “providing a forum for the standardisation of electrical equipment” with headquarters in Rosslyn, Virginia
- System International d’Unites (SI)
The International System of Units comprise of Base Units and Derived Units
- Technischer Uberwachungs-Verein (TUV)
Laboratories licensed by the German government for testing electronic products to DIN, IEC and VDE standards
- Test Results - Configurable Products
Download Alpha, NV, Sirius, Vega & VegaLite Test Results here
- Underwriters Laboratories Incorporated (UL)
USA based safety agency
www.Windfair.net at internet - The "Who is Who" of Wind Energy Wind energy fair, wind energy, wind power.
- British Standards Institute (BSI)
The National Standards Body of the UK
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
A United States-based trade association dedicated to furthering the competitive excellence and financial success of its members worldwide, who are participants in the electronic interconnect industry
- Lambda University Online
Welcome to Lambda University, our technical white paper resource. Lambda white papers discuss important technical and strategic issues to help you learn industry best practices, improve design and better understand how the right power supply benefits your business.
If you can't find what you're looking for then feel free to get in touch