Join us !
TDK-Lambda France is a unit of the TDK Corporation a leading global electronics company.
TDK-Lambda is always looking for high-performance profiles that can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
We can offer you:
- Job opportunities
- A training commitment
- A policy of continuous improvement
- A stimulating environment
- Competitive salaries
- The benefits associated with a world-class company
If you want to work for a company famous for the innovation of its products, send your CV by e-mail
or by mail to:
Mme Laetitia Gauthier
TDK Lambda France SAS
3 avenue du Canada
Parc Technopolis - Bâtiment Sigma
91940 Les Ulis France
Addetto alle vendite con responsabilità geografica
Posted : 11 Nov 2021
View job details
Location : Italia - Emilia Romagna/Toscana/Lazio
Apprenticeships are a great way for young adults and adult learners to earn a wage while they are training in a real job, gaining relevant work based and academic qualifications and laying the foundation for a successful career. All our Apprenticeships are fully funded by the company.
At TDK-Lambda UK we are always pleased to welcome new Apprentices to our team. We currently have apprentices working and studying in all areas of our organisation from Sales, IT, Purchasing, Accounts and HR to R&D and Mechanical and Electrical engineering departments.
As an apprentice you will:
- work alongside experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- earn a wage and get holiday pay
- get time for study related to your role (usually one day a week)
There are 3 levels of Apprenticeships available:
- Intermediate (equivalent to five good GCSE passes)
- Advanced (equivalent to 2 A level passes)
- Higher (Degree level)
You can apply for an apprenticeship if you are:
- 16 or over
- living in England
- not in full-time education
Use the Vacancies tab above to find out more.
Training & Development
TDK-Lambda UK is committed to the development of its current and future workforce.
We will provide you with support while you develop your skills within your new job, including opportunities to attend in-house training sessions and apprenticeship programmes or external courses.
During your induction you will receive a personal development plan that will be reviewed regularly over the first 6 months and then form part of an on-going appraisal process.
As part of your continual professional development you can expect to receive:
- A full company induction
- An on-going training/ development programme
- In-house mentoring
- Regular reviews and development updates
- Free access to internal and external workshops
- Supported Apprenticeship programmes
- Fully funded training opportunities