Location : Quartino, Switzerland
Nextys SA, a group company of TDK Corporation, is a leading global power supply company providing highly reliable power supplies for industrial equipment worldwide.
Due to constant growth, we are looking for full-time support and reinforcement
Senior Power Supply Engineer (m/f/d)
In your new role you will be asked for the following:
• Design and develop Power Supplies for DIN Rail application in the power range from
10 to 2000W operating from single and three phase mains and DC input
• Design and develop DIN Rail accessories as protection, back-up and redundant devices
• Thermal design about heat sinks for power components
• Mechanical knowledge on chassis concept
• CAD/CAM knowledge for schematic entry and PCB lay-out
• Electrical simulation knowledge
• International safety and EMC standards knowledge
• Manufacturing and testing documentation creation
• Digital control loop knowledge will be a Plus
• Proven experience in power applications development
• Wide power conversion topologies knowledge
• Magnetic parts design knowledge
• Fully autonomous design capabilities and willingness to take responsibility for the diverables
• Multitasking, project management and execution attitudes
• Team working attitude
• Innovative and self motivating attitude
• Job organization, efficiency, punctuality and problems solving attitudes
• Good language skills (oral and written) in both English & Italian
• Proven experience in office management computer based applications
With your commitment, you will be a valuable asset to the TDK-Lambda Group, one of the world‘s largest manufacturers of industrial power supplies and part of the Japanese TDK Group with approximately 110,000 employees. You can expect a modern working environment, a very friendly and helpful working atmosphere, free soft drinks and coffee/tea, flextime, further training as part of personnel development.
The figure will report to the R&D Manager.
Job Location: Quartino, Switzerland
We look forward to receiving your detailed application in English or Italian, preferably by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earliest possible starting date will be agreed following current restrictions in place of COVID-19.